Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I replace the fuel filter on a 99 Mitsubishi Mirage?

I know where it is, but I can't figure out how to get it out of the bracket. I called the service department at the local Mitsubishi dealer, and they said %26quot;Oh - I don't know. We don't replace them here.%26quot;How do I replace the fuel filter on a 99 Mitsubishi Mirage?i own a repair shop,and it should come out of the bracket,,i remember on one i actually took the bracket and filter out as an assembly to get it off,, after you remove the lines from it you may want to do the same thing,,Mitsubishi put there's in an odd place and with that bracket in the way it makes it hard to get them off,,good luck,i hope this help,s,,have a good x-mas.How do I replace the fuel filter on a 99 Mitsubishi Mirage?I have a 91 mirage, and it was a complete pain in the neck getting it off, it was easier and took less time for me to pull tank and fuel pump, Good luck!! oh, watch your knuckles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment