Monday, September 19, 2011

How would I know if i have a bad fuel filter?

I have a 91 honda civic dx and it recently just stops on me. I feel the engine still running but when i try to put gas it wont go. So i have to stop completly and wait then I start it up again some times it goes sometimes it takes longer. So what can it be?How would I know if i have a bad fuel filter?A fuel filter would be the first thing to replace particularly if the car dies while accelerating or pulling a long hill. It could however be a lot of things causing your problem. Weak fuel pump pressure, dirty fuel injector nozzles, distributor cap, ignition wires or spark plugs.



When was the last time all the above items have been checked? If it was 50,000 miles ago you're overdue.How would I know if i have a bad fuel filter?could be transmission. if u can give it gas hear the engine rev and not go... trans could not be making the power to move your ride.How would I know if i have a bad fuel filter?it can be a problem with the gas transmitter or its a garbage in the filter

No comments:

Post a Comment