Monday, September 19, 2011

Do I need to change the fuel filter and manual transaxle fluid in my 2006 Mazda3i?

There's nothing about these things in the maintenance schedule of the owner's manual. If they need to be replaced, after how many miles?Do I need to change the fuel filter and manual transaxle fluid in my 2006 Mazda3i?fuel filter is always a good ideal...how many miles ? Newer style trans like yours are designed to go 100,000 miles before servicing...but with poor quality fuel these days a fuel filter is good to change...and check or replace air filter ..plugs are also called %26quot;extended-life%26quot; plugs..so should be fine...I would also add a good fuel injector cleaner about every third tank of fuel...my favorite is available most everywhere but is made by chevrn...in a black bottle...called %26quot;Chevron-Techroline%26quot;...this is the most effective additive I have found yetDo I need to change the fuel filter and manual transaxle fluid in my 2006 Mazda3i?I don't think you have to worry about your manual transmission. I would contact a mazda dealer and ask them to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment