Friday, June 3, 2011

How much more power would a new FUEL filter give me?

I have done 15000 miles on my 100cc scooter (which only seems to be able to do 45mph on the flat, whereas when it was new it could do 55.)

how much more power it would have if a new fuel filter fitted? (will it make any difference to top speed, acceleration etc?)

Thanks in advance to everyone who answersHow much more power would a new FUEL filter give me?A new one won't do anything if the old one is still clean. I'm sure its due. It doesn't hurt to change it.How much more power would a new FUEL filter give me?It will make a noticeable difference, nothing remarkable however.How much more power would a new FUEL filter give me?a lot more power once you change it if the old 1 is clogged.How much more power would a new FUEL filter give me?only minimal difference with a new filter

change spark plug %26amp; wire, clean carb, replace air filter, tighten drive chain all leads to better performance

No comments:

Post a Comment