Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you change a 1999 hyundai elantra fuel filter?

My car was sitting for a year and I started to drive it on the freeway and it just died on me. I think i need to change the fuel filter. There is a black box underneath the back of the car is that where it is, if not how do I change it?How do you change a 1999 hyundai elantra fuel filter?I don't know where the fuel filter is on your car, but on mine (02 GLS) it's under the back seat. Do yourself a favor and go to http://www.hyundaiperformance.com . They can help you



There are literally thousands of members who would love to help you with your questions.How do you change a 1999 hyundai elantra fuel filter?If it's a J2 it's under the bonnet against the firewall. If it's an XD it's under the back seat housed in the fuel tank as part of an intergrated fuel delivery system. Can't remember what year XD Elantra was released though.
  • mixing acne treatment
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment