Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I get to the fuel filter on a Chevy Express 1500?

We own a 2004 Chevy Express 1500 van. Apparently the fuel filter needs to be replaced but I can't figure out how to access it.

Thanks!How can I get to the fuel filter on a Chevy Express 1500?it should be at about the halfway point of the vehicle on the frame, I cant remember what side it is on, but it will of course be on the fuel line, just follow it and you will find it...and its also a pretty quick fix, just pop off two clamps and switch it out. Be sure if you change it yourself to cycle the key (turn the key to the on then off position without cranking) a couple of times before cranking it.



P.S. If I'm wrong and its not where i think it is, then its most likely in the gas tank and you'll have to take it to a dealership to have it replaced.How can I get to the fuel filter on a Chevy Express 1500?fuel injected cars fuel filter under car on gas lineHow can I get to the fuel filter on a Chevy Express 1500?Most cars consider to have fuel filter right by the fuel tank

No comments:

Post a Comment