Monday, October 24, 2011

Where is the Fuel Filter on my 1992 honda prelude?

Looking for it and can't find it, also any addtional info about my car, (where i can get my check engine light checked, w/o having to pay honda $90, what my check engine light could be, why when my car idles it revs up and down on its own, and how to install a rear caliper bolt, do i need to bleed the brakes to do this???) would be very much appreciated!!!Where is the Fuel Filter on my 1992 honda prelude?your fuel filter is located in your engine bay near the firewall (close to windsheild) it is black, held by a bracket, and has an angled fitting comming out of the top held in by whats called a banjo bolt. you can go to the auto parts store and they can scan you computer for the check engine codes.Where is the Fuel Filter on my 1992 honda prelude?charlie is right gary, its bolted up against the firewall. auto zone will check your check engine light for free. idling up and down, could be a vacuum leak. if your just replacing a bolt in the caliper, you dont have to bleed the brakes. the only time you have to bleed brakes is if you are replacing a caliper, a line or hose, or a master cylinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment