Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I locate or replace 1986 GMC Vandura Fuel Filter?

I don't know much about cars so please bear with me. My van won't start unless i pour gas down the carb...but then it dies as soon as the fuel is burned.



I was told that it could be a simple as a clogged fuel filter. I want to try and change it, but I don't know where it is.



Can someone please explain where it's located? Any tips on how to change it or if you have any other ideas what could be wrong with the van would be great!



Thanks alot!How do I locate or replace 1986 GMC Vandura Fuel Filter?The fuel line is detected at the front of the carburetor and is about 1/4%26quot; in diamater.The fuel filter is inside the carburetor housing when the fuel line is unscrewed.How do I locate or replace 1986 GMC Vandura Fuel Filter?the filter is right where the fuel line goes into the carb

No comments:

Post a Comment