Monday, October 24, 2011

I have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?

if i do where can i get, what does it look like and how much is it. I could not find one anywhere.



Thanks for the help!I have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?Yes, you will need a special tool, it is called a spring lock tool. They are made of plastic and they wrap around the fuel line. You can find them and most auto part stores. When you go to get one, tell the parts guy you are trying to remove a fuel filter on your vehicle. and BE SURE to tell him it is for a Ford. He will know exactly what you are looking for. If you are not sure how to use it, ask the parts guy, he will show you how. You commonly buy that tool as a set which has different sizes. a good set will cost about $20. give or take.I have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?Yes you probably will ask one of your mechanic friends cause a shop will tell you any thing to make you give it to them so they can get paid. Good Luck!I have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?Should just be regular toolsI have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?Yes you will need a tool that releases the fuel line couplers. It can be borrowed from Autozone for free but you will have to leave a deposit.I have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?if it has those connectors that are little donuts around the fuel line, the tool is very inexpensive. They are plastic and come in a kit with all the sizes.

No other tool replaces them and they are very easy to use. I had to buy a set for my daughter's tempo I think the set was about 5 bucks. I believe it is called a fuel line coupling release tool.I have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?My boyfriend works on cars and he just told me that u should go to auto zone, strauss or pep boys.

You need a fuel line release.

It's a plastic circle that goes within the circle. Then you push it in %26amp; then it gets released.I have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?no just a mortgageI have a 1997 ford E350 with a V10 6.8L engine, to change the fuel filter do i need a special tool?no, but you should go to a mechanic!

No comments:

Post a Comment