Monday, October 24, 2011

How often do I have to change a fuel filter on a 2001 chevy Blazer?

It should be replaced every year or every 20,000 miles.How often do I have to change a fuel filter on a 2001 chevy Blazer?Don't worry it will let you know when it's time.How often do I have to change a fuel filter on a 2001 chevy Blazer?when its dirty..have it checked at 60000How often do I have to change a fuel filter on a 2001 chevy Blazer?I do it on my truck every 20,000 Kms. I think that's around 12,000 miles. Don't forget the air filter.How often do I have to change a fuel filter on a 2001 chevy Blazer?More likely the air filter. It's getting plenty of fuel, Yes...that's the problem. It could be air starved.How often do I have to change a fuel filter on a 2001 chevy Blazer?Check the owner's manual. This is a good source for a lot of the basic maintenance questions.

On my truck the regular interval is listed as 30,000, but under the severe duty it is 15,000 miles.

If you go off roading, tow or live in a mountainous area you would want to use the severe duty interval.

I think maintenance is supposed to be preventive not reactive. I do not subscribe to waiting till a dash light comes on. If you are a do it your self kind of person you will need the proper tool to disconnect the filter. You also need to release the pressure in the fuel line before you attempt to disconnect the filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment