Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What could be the diesel fuel problem beyond the filter, preventing my F250 from starting?

All of a sudden, am having trouble starting my '94 F-250 Diesel. Engine cranks, but it won't fire. I've verified that fuel is getting pumped to the fuel filter/water separator, which I've drained (it's new, so I don't see how it can otherwise be clogged.) How/where else can I check for a problem beyond the fuel/water separator?What could be the diesel fuel problem beyond the filter, preventing my F250 from starting?Do you have an engine light? Is it a late 94(powerstroke) it could be a cam sensor. Watch your tach when you crank and make sure it is moving up about 300 rpm.What could be the diesel fuel problem beyond the filter, preventing my F250 from starting?Based on experience could be one of several problems. Fuel gelling up if you experience cold weather without additive in fuel, not enough to get fuel to filter, engine requires high pressure (about 100psi) or might be a problem with bad glow plugs. Hope this helpsWhat could be the diesel fuel problem beyond the filter, preventing my F250 from starting?I would start with the injectors or the injector pumpWhat could be the diesel fuel problem beyond the filter, preventing my F250 from starting?If you didn't prime the system after replacing the filter it will not start. Read your manual on the proper priming procedures.What could be the diesel fuel problem beyond the filter, preventing my F250 from starting?did you bleed fuel system?What could be the diesel fuel problem beyond the filter, preventing my F250 from starting?ck th glow plugs and relay
  • brown hair
  • bed set work for girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment