Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to cahange a fuel filter on a 94 jeep grand cherokee laredo and where would it be located?

I was driving last night when my jeep just sputtered a few times and started slowing down. The more gas I gave it the slower I went, I put a fuel pump on it several years back and last year a different engine altogther, now I believe it is the fuel filter. but I have no idea where it is located at and no idea how to change it. Being of the female gender I am not mechanically inclined, so make descriptions simple or I will never figure it out. HELP I need a vehicle.How to cahange a fuel filter on a 94 jeep grand cherokee laredo and where would it be located?I suggest if you've never done that which it sounds like because you don't know where it is,please take it to a machanic,if you don't have any idea what your doing you could get seriously hurt.How to cahange a fuel filter on a 94 jeep grand cherokee laredo and where would it be located?i could be wrong here, however most newer cars,trucks place the fuel filter in the gas tank. So to change it you MUST have a empty tank. I'd be calling a mechanic

No comments:

Post a Comment